Student Central Services - 4 January 2022
Student Central working under hybrid conditions.
Student Central is available via email and Zoom Drop-In (information below).
To collect your academic document(s) and/or your Student Card, please book an appointment. Appointments are available from Monday - Wednesday each week from 10am - 2pm (AEDT).
Please visit our Setmore booking page to secure your appointment time.
ANU Student Central is your first point of contact for anything relating to student administration, advice and support services.
Our friendly team can help you with a range of enquiries from enrolling in your course and understanding fees and invoices, to getting your student ID card, graduation and more.
- 1 January - Summer Session begins
- 3 January - New Year's Day public holiday
- 4 January - University offices re-open
- 26 January - Australia Day public holiday
- 14 February - ANU Orientation Week (14 - 18 February)
- 21 February - Semester 1 Begins
- 28 February - Last day to add Semester 1 courses on ISIS
- 11 March - Due date for payment of tuition fees and up-front HECS for Semester 1
- 14 March - Canberra Day public holiday
- 31 March - Census Date* / Summer Session ends
For the full calendar of key dates, including an iCal file to add these dates to your calendar, visit the University Calendar.
*Students who drop courses after census date (31 March for Semester 1, 2022) will remain financially liable for the course. See the Census dates webpage for more information.
Whether you're studying remotely, want to learn more about student admin at your own pace or need an answer to your query outside business hours, don't worry we've got you!
Experiencing technical difficulties with a student administration system?
Student Central has created the following online resources so that you can get student admin information 24/7. Find out more below:
• Student Central Wattle Page
- This is an online information hub that will house a range of Orientation Week resources for new students and continuing students such as video webinars and guides about enrolment, timetabling, domestic fees, international fees and more.
- To access the Student Central Wattle, all you need to do is visit this link and click the 'Self-Enrol' button.
• OurBot, the Student Central Chatbot
- OurBot is here to help answer any frequently asked questions you might have about ANU student administration.
- OurBot will be there to guide new and continuing students to answer quick questions at any time of the day or night.
- It is hosted on this webpage and other relevant student administration pages throughout the ANU website.
Get in touch with Student Central
Have a question or need further assistance? You can get in touch with the Student Central team through the following ways:
- Appointments are essential to use visit Student Central. You can make an appointment through the Student Central Setmore page.
- For other student enquiries, please get in touch with us via email or Zoom Drop-In.
- Please make sure to use your ANU student email account - it is University policy to use your ANU email account for official University communications (for privacy and security purposes).
- We are working our hardest to respond to email enquiries with 7 business days. There may be a delay in our response due to the volume of emails we're currently receiving.
- To help us respond to your enquiry as soon as possible, we ask that you don't send multiple or duplicate emails for the same request.
Other sources of funding assistance may include (but are not limited to):
Key Student Contacts
A directory of key student contacts for academic advice, wellbeing support and administrative support can be found on our Key Student Contacts webpage.