Visit us in the Student Central Annexure!
The Annexure is our front counter, where we can assist you with anything relating to student administration, advice and support services!
We are located in Kambri, Building 154, Shop 14 (opposite Kambri Lawns).
- 26 January - Australia Day public holiday
- 31 January - Recommended date to re-enrol in courses for the academic year
- 13 - 17 February - Orientation Week
- 20 February - Semester 1, 2023 begins
- 27 February - Last day to add Semester 1 courses via ISIS
- 10 March - Due date for payment of tuition fees and up-front HECS for Semester 1
- 13 March - Canberra Day public holiday
- 31 March - Semester 1, 2023 Census Date
- 31 March - Summer Session ends
- 1 April - Autumn Session begins
- 3 April - Teaching Break commences (3 - 17 April)
- 17 April - Return from Teaching Break
- 25 April - ANZAC Day public holiday
For the full calendar of key dates, including an iCal file to add these dates to your calendar, visit the University Calendar.
*Students who drop courses after census date (31 March for Semester 1, 2023 and 31 August for Semester 2, 2023) will remain financially liable for the course. See the Census dates webpage for more information.
Whether you're studying remotely, want to learn more about student admin at your own pace or need an answer to your query outside business hours, don't worry we've got you!
Experiencing technical difficulties with a student administration system?
Student Central has created the following online resources so that you can get student admin information 24/7. Find out more below:
- This is an online information hub that will house a range of Orientation Week resources for new students and continuing students such as video webinars and guides about enrolment, timetabling, domestic fees, international fees and more.
- To access the Student Central Wattle, all you need to do is visit this link and click the 'Self-Enrol' button.
- OurBot is here to help answer any frequently asked questions you might have about ANU student administration.
- OurBot will be there to guide new and continuing students to answer quick questions at any time of the day or night.
- It is hosted on this webpage and other relevant student administration pages throughout the ANU website.
Get in touch with Student Central
Have a question or need further assistance? You can get in touch with the Student Central team through the following ways:
Our friendly team are available between 10:00am and 4:00pm (AEDT) Monday to Friday (public holidays excepted) at the Student Central Annexure.
- We can also be found on Level 1 of the Di Riddell Student Centre between 11am and 1pm Monday to Friday (limited services only).
- If you are collecting your student card, please remember to bring a form of photo ID (eg passport or driver's licence).
- Please make sure to use your ANU student email account - it is University policy to use your ANU email account for official University communications (for privacy and security purposes).
- We are working our hardest to respond to email enquiries with 7 business days. There may be a delay in our response due to the volume of emails we're currently receiving.
- To help us respond to your enquiry as soon as possible, we ask that you don't send multiple or duplicate emails for the same request.
- Our friendly team is available via telephone from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (AEDT).
Key Student Contacts