PHONE ISSUES (18 March 2021):
We are currently experiencing a technical issue with our phone system. If you call through to us, and we drop out for a moment, please stay on the line - the service should resume in about 10-20 seconds.
We apologise for any inconvenience as a result of this issue.
Recently received your Matriculation Email with your ANU ID but haven't been sent your password email?
We are aware of an issue that may result in some students who were recently matriculated not receiving their first password email. This means you won't be able to login to Identity Manager, ISIS, Wattle or your ANU email.
Our ITS teams are working on this as a priority to ensure you can access ANU systems. Our teams are also working to ensure you can enrol in courses as soon as possible, noting the deadline to self-enrol via ISIS for Semester 1 courses is 11:59pm, Monday 1 March 2021.
We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue and will provide updates via this page.
Courses haven't shown up on Wattle?
Please be aware that there is currently an issue impacting student enrolment into Wattle courses and this is being worked on as a priority by the relevant ITS teams.
If you have enrolled in your course(s) on ISIS more than 24 hours ago and do not see your Wattle course sites yet, please log a job with the Wattle Support team via the ITS ServiceDesk and include your ANU ID and the relevant course code(s).
Please note the Wattle Support team works from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
ANU Student Central is your first point of contact for anything relating to student administration, advice and support services.
Our friendly team can help you with a range of enquiries from enrolling in your course and understanding fees and invoices, to getting your student ID card, graduation and more.
- 22 February - Semester 1 begins
- 1 March - Last day to add Semester 1 courses on ISIS
- 12 March - Due date for payment of tuition fees adn up-front HECS for Semester 1
- 31 March - Semester 1 Census date
For the full calendar of key dates, including an iCal file to add these dates to your calendar, visit the University Calendar.
If you are currently studying remotely, want to learn more about student admin at your own time or want to get an answer to your query quickly, don't worry we've got you!
Student Central has created the following online resources so that you can get student admin information 24/7. Find out more below:
Student Central Wattle Page
- This is an online information hub that will house a range of Orientation Week resources for new students and continuing students such as video webinars and guides about enrolment, timetabling, domestic fees, international fees and more.
- To access the Student Central Wattle, all you need to do is visit this link and click the 'Self-Enrol' button.
OurBot, the Student Central Chatbot
- OurBot is here to help answer any frequently asked questions you might have about ANU student administration at orientation.
- OurBot will be there to guide new and continuing students to answer quick questions at any time of the day or night.
- It is hosted on this webpage and other relevant student administration pages throughout the ANU website.
Get in touch with Student Central
Have a question or need further assistance? You can get in touch with the Student Central team in three simple ways:
- Our phone service is available Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (AEDT).
- 135 268 (within Australia) or +612 6125 3339 (outside Australia).
Student Central Pop-Up (by appointment)
- Collect your student card and/or academic documents on campus by appointment at the Student Central Pop-up.
- Appointments are essential - please visit the Student Central Setmore page to book your appointment.
- This service operates from Level 1 of the Di Riddell Student Centre (Building 154).
- For any student enquiries, please get in touch with out via email or phone.
- Please make sure to use your ANU student email account - it is University policy to use your ANU email account for official University communications (for privacy and security purposes).
- We are working our hardest to respond to email enquiries with 7 business days. There may be a delay in our response due to the volume of emails we're currently receiving.
- To help us respond to your enquiry as soon as possible, we ask that you don't send multiple or duplicate emails for the same request.
- If the matter is urgent please contact via our phone service.
Other sources of funding assistance may include (but are not limited to):
Key Student Contacts
A directory of key student contacts for academic advice, wellbeing support and administrative support can be found on our Key Student Contacts webpage