Last day to renew EAPs and Special (Alternative) Exam Arrangements for Semester 2 Exams
If you are currently studying remotely, want to learn more about student admin at your own time or want to get an answer to your query quickly, don't worry we got you! Student Central has created the following online resources so that you can get student admin information 24/7. Find out more below:
• Student Central Wattle Page
- This is an online information hub that will house a range of Orientation Week resources for new students and continuing students such as video webinars and guides about enrolment, timetabling, domestic fees, international fees and more.
- To access the Student Central Wattle, all you need to do is visit this link and click the 'Self-Enrol' button.
• OurBot, the Student Central Chatbot
- OurBot is here to help answer any frequently asked questions you might have about ANU student administration at orientation.
- OurBot will be there to guide new and continuing students to answer quick questions at any time of the day or night.
- It is hosted on this webpage and other relevant student administration pages throughout the ANU website.
Get in touch with Student Central
Have a question or need further assistance? You can still get in touch with Student Central in four simple ways:
• Zoom Virtual Drop-in Service
- Zoom Virtual Drop-ins will be available from Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (AEST).
- This virtual drop-in service is designed for you to ask Student Central questions via Zoom video and/or audio. It is the quickest way for you to receive an answer for your enquiry!
- Zoom drop-in details:
- Our phone service is available Monday to Friday, 9 am - 12 pm (AEST).
- 02 135268 (within Australia) or 02 6125 3339 (outside Australia).
- If you have called outside the above hours or want to speak with someone over Zoom, you can attend a Zoom Virtual Drop-in Service (see above).