Having difficulties with student administration systems?
Are you experiencing technical difficulties on ISIS, eForms or another student adminsitration system?
Here are a few actions that might help solve the problem:
- Using a different web browser (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari)
- Clearing your web browser cache. For instructions please see this guide.
- Using the ANU Global Protect VPN. For instructions please see this webpage.
You can also check under "Related websites" for other resources to help with technical difficulties with student adminstration systems.
If the steps above don't solve the problem, get in touch with Student Central and we'll help you troubleshoot the issue.
If it's outside Student Central's business hours and it's the deadline for you to take an action (e.g. submit an application or add/drop a course), you won't be disadvantaged because you experienced a technical or system issue that's outside your control.
To demonstrate that you attempted to take the action on or before the deadline, you can email Student Central from your ANU student email. Make sure you send this email on or before the deadline for the action you're supposed to take, and include this information in your email:
- The system you're using (e.g. ISIS)
- The action you're taking or application you're trying to submit (e.g. enrolling in a course, applying for degree transfer)
- Description of the error or issue you're experiencing. Please include screenshots of any error messages.
- Details of the web browser(s) and device(s) you're using, and any other actions you've taken to try and solve the problem.