Semester 1, 2020 grades will be released on 9 July 2020.
Course results will be released by the Registrar following certification by the relevant Academic College.
You must not communicate with a course examiner about an examination you have undertaken in the period between sitting the examination and the formal release of results (communication about other matters, such as other assessable work for which grades have been released, is allowable).
Results are released each semester on the dates outlined in the University Calendar
. Students are notified of their semester results in the following ways:
- SMS - where a mobile number is recorded on ISIS
- Email - to the student's ANU student email address
- ISIS - Under the following pathway:
- NavBar (Compass Icon) > Navigator > ISIS > Academic Reocrds > Academic History or Statement of Results
Results will not be released over the telephone nor will they be published on any noticeboard.
Results for non-standard sessions
Results for non-standard sessions such as Autumn Session, Winter Session and Summer Session, will be released soon after the completion of the relevant session. The exact date of release is determined depending on specifics of the individual session.
Results for research students
Final results for research students are published once their thesis has been examined and passed. The duration of the examination of a thesis can vary depending on the specifics of the thesis and its examiners.
Obtaining printed copies of results
Students can print a copy of their Statement of Results from ISIS. Students who require a certified copy of their results should request an academic transcript.
Grade Release Day: Frequently Asked Questions
- For further information on Grade Release Day, please read the Grade Release Day FAQs (under ''Reference Documents').
- You can also get in touch with Student Central for any other questions.