Enrol for the first time as an online student
New students must complete enrolment before the second teaching week in the semester, or by the last day to enrol in the course in a non-standard session.
Before you start
- Eligible domestic students should ensure that they have their tax file number and Unique Student Identifier (USI) to request Commonwealth Assistance (HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP and SA-HELP).
- International students on a student visa are not permitted to study online according to Australian Government legislation.
- International students on a non-student visa must supply a copy of their visa to email@example.com.
Program specific enrolment instructions
The enrolment process can vary. If your degree is listed below click the link for instructions on how to complete your enrolment:
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (GDLP)
- Master of Legal Practice (MLP)
If your degree is not listed above, continue to the next step.
You will need to select the courses you'd like to enrol in. Use the Programs & Courses search to find your degree or select your degree from the list below:
- Graduate Certificate of Management
- Graduate Certificate of Studies (Online)
- Juris Doctor (Online)
- Master of Applied Anthropology and Participatory Development (Online)
- Master of Applied Anthropology and Participatory Development (Advanced) (Online)
- Master of Laws in Migration Law
Program & Courses will provide details on the courses you will need to complete to meet your degree requirements. You need to note the course title, course code, enrolment session and class number of your choices to enrol.
Enrol in ISIS
Once you have identified the courses you want to enrol in, log on to the Interactive Student Information System (ISIS).
If this is the first time, you have accessed ISIS you will be asked to complete the 'Task Wizard'. Read and complete each step in the 'Task Wizard' carefully.
Upon completing the 'Task Wizard' select Main Menu (compass in top-right hand corner of screeen) > Navigation > ISIS > Enrolment > Enrolment and follow the steps in the How to enrol guide to add each course.
After you've enrolled
- Your course fees will be invoiced in ISIS during the first two weeks of the semester or session. A notification will be sent to your ANU student email once your invoice has been made available.
- Your course guide will appear in WATTLE shortly before your course commences.