There are a range of support services available, remotely and on campus for ANU students. Visit Teaching and Learning updates for the current information on COVID impacts for students at ANU and Covid -19 advice for current COVID-SAFE campus alert level. If you have questions about studying remotely start by self-enrolling in the Wattle course Orientation for remote students.
Remote students will find helpful advice as relevant within each of the links below.
- ANU Service desk - IT questions and support.
- Recommended student systems requirements - what computer do I need to study at ANU.
- Student Central -student administration help and advice.
- Health Safety and Wellbeing -healthy lifestyle support.
- Access and Inclusion - disability support.
- Academic Skills - general academic skill questions.
- Digital Essentials - advice for accessing ANU systems considering IT security, privacy, and online collaboration.
- Engagement and success - supporting orientation, community building and enrichment.
- Library - online and in person training as well as access to past exams, online and print materials.
- Virtual Information Commons - remote access to software applications.
- Graduate research office - services, advice and support for HDR candidates.
- ANUSA -student association for undergraduate students.
- PARSA - student association for Postgraduate and HDR students.
- Dean of Students -confidential, impartial advice and support for student.
- Safe spaces - help for students suffering distress and or difficulty in studying from home.
You can also contact your ANU Colleges directly for specific program related enquiries.
- ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences »
Online student consultations are available via Zoom for all CASS students. Book an appointment.
- ANU College of Asia & the Pacific »
CAP offers student appointments and various CAP-student related services. Book an appointment
- ANU College of Health & Medicine and ANU College of Science »
Science students can book an appointment or attend weekly online drop-in sessions. Book an appointment
- ANU College of Law »
Face-to-face and Zoom appointments are available for ANU College of Law students. Book an appointment
- ANU College of Business & Economics »
- CBE provides student appointments. For more information please visit this CBE webpage
- ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science »
CECS Student Services office provide virtual appointments over Zoom. Read more for information and appointment booking