On Campus is the University's flagship student newsletter.
It provides timely and important information, including messages from University leadership and opportunities for training, funding, programs and more.
On Campus also features events, University activities and stories that capture the campus experiences of our community.
We welcome submissions of:
- important information that is essential to working or studying at ANU. These are promoted in the 'the rundown' section at the top of the newsletter each week
- training, development, funding, scholarship and other opportunities
- surveys/consultation/feedback requests
- stories of interest to the broad ANU community include research announcements and achievements, news and profile pieces
- internal events such as workshops and information sessions
- other items relevant to staff
The Corporate Communications team within ANU Communications and Engagement (ACE) curates editorial content for On Campus. Submissions can be made via the online form. Items should be relevant, engaging and of interest to the broad ANU community.
If you have any questions, please contact the Editor at email@example.com.