eCoE extension

If you find that you require an extension to the duration of your visa to meet your program requirements, you will need to extend your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).

It is important that you have lodged an application for a visa extension with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) well in advance of the expiry of your current visa. For further advice on the visa extension process visit the Home Affairs website.

If you have failed a course and will be unable to complete your program within the duration of your current eCoE, you can request an extension by completing a Request for change to electronic confirmation of enrolment form. You will need to obtain approval from your Academic College.

 You will be able to request an extension to your eCoE during the application process for Late Withdrawal, Program Leave or a Reduced Study Load using the Manage My Degree eForm, via ISIS

Your extended eCoE will be emailed to your student email account.