Under the circumstances outlined below students may be eligible for a full or partial refund of their fees, or removal of student contribution liability.
- Where the University withdraws the offer of a place.
- If the conditions of an offer are not met by the student.
- If a student withdraws from a program before the relevant census date.
- If a student drops a course before the relevant census date.
- Where unforeseen circumstances, such as ill health or visa refusal, has forced withdrawal from a program after the normal deadlines.
Read the Student refund policy and procedure to confirm your eligibility under the relevant fee category. If eligible you can use either the online or PDF form on this page to submit your application.
An international student who cancels their place in a program in writing at least four weeks before the program starts, will be refunded the program fees paid less the administrative fee of A$250.00.
A international student who cancels their place or withdraws from a program in writing less than four weeks before the program starts but before census date, will be refunded the program fees paid less an administrative fee of A$2,500.00.