Domestic undergraduate tuition fees

Undergraduate programs are typically the first degree taken at university, and include Bachelor Degrees, Diplomas and Associate Degree programs.

The type of fees you are required to pay depends on whether you are Commonwealth supported or not.

All students will be issued with an invoice via ISIS within a few days of enrolling in their courses.

Commonwealth supported

All domestic undergraduate students enrolled in a Degree or other award program are commonwealth supported where your fees are subsidised by the Australian government. As a Commonwealth supported student you are required to pay:

  • student contribution amount
  • services and amenities fee.

Eligible students may defer their student contribution to HECS-HELP.  New Zealand citizens can check this website to see whether they meet the eligibility requirements.

Please note: On 19 October 2020, the Job-ready Graduates Package passed in parliament. This means from 1 January 2021, there will be some changes to Australia's higher education student contribution bands. For more information, please visit StudyAssist

Non-Commonwealth supported

Undergraduate students in a non-award program (except eligible cross-institutional students) are not Commonwealth supported. As a non-Commonwealth supported student, you are required to pay:

  • domestic tuition fees
  • services and amenities fee.