Honouring loved ones
Giving a donation in memory of a loved one is a special way to celebrate their life.
When Lea Chapuis, Principal of Yarralumla Primary School, passed away from cancer, her family, friends and the community came together to honour her memory. They gave generously to the Lea Chapuis Memorial Fund to support research into a novel cancer treatment.
Lea valued and adored people more than anything, and for her to be able to continue this after her passing would make her immensely happy and valued.
John Chapuis, husband of Lea Chapuis
The far-reaching impact of giving in memory of a loved one is a beautiful way to commemorate them. With a wide variety of research and student programs, a gift to ANU will create an impact to a project that is close to your heart and theirs.
How you can give
You can choose to:
- Make a one-off donation in memory of your loved one,
- Set up a recurring monthly or yearly gift,
- Leave a gift in your own will, or
- Create a new fund in memory of your loved one (please contact the Donor Relations team to discuss this process).
To make a gift in memory of your loved one, please use our Online Donation Form.
If you would like to ask friends and family to give in memory of your loved one, please contact our Donor Relations team. We can support you to:
- Collect donations in lieu of flowers,
- Provide wording for funeral notices,
- Provide personalised donation forms and reply paid envelopes, or
- Collect donations at a memorial service.
You can give in memory to support any area that is important to your loved one or your family.
Any donation over $2.00 will receive a tax receipt.
For more information, please contact our Donor Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 02 6125 2670.
Creating lasting legacies