We hope you your residential experience has been a learning and growing time, and that that you have been able to form life-long friendships and networks.
We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.
Before you leave us, some final notes...
- Your room must be left neat, clean, dusted and vacuumed. All 3M hooks, posters, stickers etc. Must be removed from all surfaces and fittings. If you believe removal will cause damage please talk to your residential staff for assistance.
- If you have been allocated space in communal areas (e.g. fridges, kitchen cupboards), these must be emptied and cleaned. If requested by the Residence, you must complete a Check-Out Form/Inventory Check
- Failure to adequately clean your room or allocated space will result in a cleaning fee being deducted from your refundable deposit
- After checking out, residents of the Residence may not stay with a friend in Residence unless they have received permission from a member of Residence staff to do so
- Residents are required to vacate their room by 10.00am on the date of departure