The ANU Casual Jobs Register is an exciting opportunity to build your professional skills and gain a variety of employment experiences in a diverse and complex working environment. We offer the timely placement of quality and experienced casual staff to meet the University's ad-hoc and varied business needs. We are seeking applicants with diverse skills and experience in Administration, Executive Support, Research and Laboratory Assistance, Finance, Information Technology, Hospitality and customer service based roles. Ideally applicants should have experience with the Microsoft Office suite, possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate flexibility in their work approach. Applications will be matched with qualifications, skills and capabilities for upcoming casual vacancies across the University. If your skills and experience are matched to a vacancy, you may be invited to participate in an assessment process including attending a face to face interview and/or reference checks. Your application will remain active for 6 months, at which point you will need to reapply.
How to register
- Submit an application for the ANU Casual Jobs Register online, or
- Search for Job Reference #508394 on the ANU Jobs Page
Ensure you upload the following documents:
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) including the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor);
- A cover letter addressing your interest and suitability.
For specific enquiries relating to the ANU Casual Jobs Register, please email: Casual.Register@anu.edu.au
- Applications will not be accepted via the above email address.
- Applications for this position will only be accepted from those with Australian residency or a valid work permit for casual employment.