Educational Fellowship Scheme (EFS) Committee
Roles of the EFS Committee:
- To review and oversee the award of professional recognition to teaching and learning support staff at the Australian National University in three categories: Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA); Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA); and Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (SFHEA).
- In awarding recognition in each of the three categories AFHEA, FHEA and SFHEA, the Committee shall affirm that the applicant meets the relevant Descriptor (D1, D2, or D3, respectively) of the UK Professional Standards Framework (PSF). The PSF is available at this link: https://www.advance-he.ac.uk/knowledge-hub/uk-professional-standardsframework-ukpsf.
- Award of recognition will be offered in a manner consistent with the approved provisions of the University's ANU Educational Fellowship Scheme accreditation with Advance HE (UK), Innovation Way, York Science Park, Heslington, York, YO10 5BR, United Kingdom (https://www.advance-he.ac.uk/).
The ANU EFS Committee is a sub-committee of the Teaching and Learning Development Committee (TLDC) and assists in carrying out the functions of TLDC by;
- providing responsive and proactive advice on current and future developments, opportunities and risks related to the ANU's Education Fellowship Scheme's activities.
- encouraging the development of improved teaching practices through a reflective lens.
- providing appropriate working-party support for planning and coordination of activities
- serving as the conduit between the ANU and Advance HE.
|Co-Chairs||Professor Paul Francis SFHEA||31 Dec 2023|
|Nithiwadee (Wan) Chitravas SFHEA||29 Nov 2024|
|Professor Michael Martin PFHEA||31 Dec 2023|
|ANU members||Associate Professor Katrina Anderson||Ex-officio|
|Suzy Andrew||31 Dec 2023|
|Dr Kim Blackmore||31 Dec 2023|
|Dr Chris Browne||31 Dec 2023|
|Dr Nick Cheesman||31 Dec 2023|
|Dr Sophie Constable||Ex-officio|
|Dr Marina Iskhakova||30 Jun 2024|
|Dr Solène Inceoglu||28 Feb 2025|
|Vacant position||31 Dec 2023|
|External members||Professor Abby Cathcart PFHEA||31 Dec 2023|
|Professor Annette George SFHEA||31 Dec 2023|
|Date & Location||Deadlines|
|Wednesday 01 Feb, 3.30 pm||Agenda deadline|
|Thursday 13 Apr, 3.30 pm||Agenda deadline|
|Tuesday 22 Aug, 3.30 pm||Agenda deadline|
|Thursday 05 Oct, 3.30 pm||Agenda deadline|