Current and continuing coursework students must re-enrol themselves for each academic year by the appropriate deadline. Failure to meet the deadlines may have financial and academic consequences.

If you are intending to enrol in non-standard sessions (summer, autumn, winter or spring), you will need to enrol by the specific 'last day to enrol' date for each course. This date is available on the relevant course entry on the Programs & Courses website.

If you are an international student and do not re-enrol, or apply for a leave of absence from your program, you will lose your place in your program. If you have lost your place in your program, and you wish to continue studying at ANU, you will need to re-apply to the University.

Non-award students, including students cross-institutionally enrolled from other institutions, will need to follow the steps below to enrol.

Non-award & cross-institutional students

Continuing non-award students or students cross-institutionally enrolled from other institutions will need to complete the Application for non-award re-enrolment and have it signed by the ANU College that delivers the course.

Cross-institutional students must also submit a supporting letter from the Registrar of their home institution advising that the courses you intend to undertake at the ANU have been approved by your home institution. The letter should also include the category of Commonwealth Assistance you are receiving (if applicable). If this letter is delayed, students should still submit their application form by the due date and submit the letter as soon as possible.