Many of the University's students are sponsored by a third party such as a university, government agency or employer.

Parents or any other individual cannot be registered as an official sponsor. Arrangements made between parents or individuals are considered to be a private arrangement and it is the responsibility of the student to ensure that their fees are paid on time.


If your tuition fees are to be sponsored, you are required to notify ANU. Once your sponsor has been registered with the University, an invoice for your tuition fees will be sent directly to them via email.

To notify the University of formal sponsorship arrangements, complete and submit a notification of external sponsorship form. ANU will then register the organisation as an official sponsor.

Your sponsor must agree to the conditions on the form and an official delegate of that organisation will need to sign it. Your sponsor must also provide proof to certify authenticity.

Reference documents

Use contact details to request an alternative file format.


Use the contact details to request an alternative format.