Postgraduate commonwealth supported places
Postgraduate Commonwealth Supported Places (CSPs) are very limited in number and highly competitive. There is no application process for a CSP as domestic students who have received an offer of admission to a CSP-eligible postgraduate program are automatically considered prior to commencement each semester.
A CSP costs the equivalent of undergraduate fees for eligible graduate coursework programs. Information on Commonwealth Supported fee amounts is available here.
To be considered for a CSP, admissions offer holders must:
- be a domestic student (i.e. Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or holder of a humanitarian visa);
- receive and accept an admissions offer to commence in 2024 in an eligible masters program listed below.
The following ANU masters programs are eligible for CSPs in 2024.
For any enquiries please contact your appropriate College
- College of Engineering Computing and Cybernetics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Law: email@example.com
- College of Science or College of Health and Medicine: Science.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recipients are expected to take up the CSP in the semester for which it was offered. Requests to defer a CSP will not be considered. If a recipient withdraws from their program or changes to a different program, the CSP is forfeited.