Invoices are generated weekly, generally on a Wednesday or Thursday. All invoices for tuition fees are issued to students via ISIS. It is very important that you check your ISIS account frequently to ensure you're aware of your financial obligations and due dates.
Invoices are the official notification indicating the amount students owe the University for tuition fees. All invoices are issued in Australian dollars.
If you believe there is an error with your invoice or if you have any questions, you should contact Student Central immediately.
As well as the points below, the understanding your invoice resources on this page may also be helpful.
- Changes to your enrolment made after an invoice is issued will not be reflected in invoices already issued, and a new invoice may not be issued subsequently. For a current fee balance see your 'Account Information' in ISIS.
- Commonwealth supported students who have elected to defer their student contribution to HECS-HELP will still receive an invoice indicating their student contribution amount. Students are able to pay a portion, or all, of their contribution amount up until the invoice deadline. Any outstanding amount after the census date will be automatically deferred.
- Students who have elected to defer their tuition fees to the FEE-HELP loan scheme will receive an invoice for information only - it does not need to be paid.
- Students planning to defer any part of their fees to FEE-HELP or HECS-HELP must provide the Student Central with their tax file number (TFN).
- Courses listed on an invoice do not necessarily reflect current enrolment. The invoice will only show courses that have been added or dropped in the relevant session since the previous invoice.
- Invoices for tuition fees are issued on a semester or session basis. You are not required to pay fees for an entire academic year up-front.
- All issued invoices, whether outstanding, paid or changed, remain in your ISIS account information for your records.
- Invoices must be paid by the due date indicated on the invoice or a late fee will be applied. Non-payment of tuition fees may result in the cancellation of enrolment.