Chifley Resource Room is located on Level 3 of the Chifley Library and is open during normal library hours and contains the following resources:
- A rest area and study desks
- Microwave for heat packs only
- Separate rest room that can be booked hourly
- Photocopier/ printer/ scanner
- High definition Topaz HD desktop magnifier for vision impairments
- PC & Mac work/study stations with Assistive Technology software loaded
- Two booths for those using speech to text and text to speech software
This room is available for use by eligible students registered with Access & Inclusion.
Swipe card access is required and can be arranged by through the student's Education Access Plan (EAP).