ANU fosters student entrepreneurship with a range of educational programs and other innovation resources, including:
- InnovationACT: Free ten-week student entrepreneurship program from ANU, with workshops, expert seminars, mentorship and a $50,000 grant pool.
- ANU Makerspace: A community availablet o ANU staff and students, providing users with resources to experiment, investigate, prototype, and solve problems.
- Square One: Student co-working space available to ANU students working on startups or freelance projects.
- TechLauncher: A course from the College of Engineering & Computer Science that enables students to use their theoretical knowledge and computer science skills, and apply it to a real-world research project.
- Capstone Project: A course from the College of Engineering & Computer Science that exposes students to an authentic engineering-based experience through an industry project.
We also work closely with Canberra's innovation and startup communities to ensure students have easy access to relevant networks beyond the University.
If you're a student interested in entrepreneurship and not sure where to get started, get in touch with Sasha Whittle, Student Entrepreneurship Ambassador at firstname.lastname@example.org.