ANU fosters student entrepreneurship with a range of educational programs and other innovation resources, including:
- InnovationACT: Free two-month student entrepreneurship program from ANU, with workshops, expert seminars, mentorship and a $50,000 grant pool.
- Summer Founder Pilot Program: Free two-month program to help early-stage student-led ventures fast-track their growth.
- ANU Makerspace: A community available to ANU staff and students, providing users with resources to experiment, investigate, prototype, and solve problems.
- TechLauncher: A course from the College of Engineering & Computer Science that enables students to use their theoretical knowledge and computer science skills, and apply it to a real-world research project.
- Canberra Innovation Network (CBRIN): We work closely with Canberra's innovation and startup communities to ensure students have easy access to relevant networks beyond the University. If you're a student interested in entrepreneurship and not sure where to get started, contact firstname.lastname@example.org