Support for students: Wellbeing hub & assessment adjustments
If you need information or support with managing your study (including extension requests and Extenuation Circumstances Applications) or would like to talk to someone about your personal wellbeing, we will have a drop-in service available at the Health and Wellbeing Building (building 156 Kambri) Level 4 (meeting room 4.2) during the following dates and times:
- Tuesday 19 September, 12-4pm
- Wednesday 20 September, 1.30-4pm
- Thursday 21 September, 9am-1pm
- Friday 22 September, 9am-1pm
- Monday 25 September, 1-2.30pm
- Wednesday 27 September, 1-2.30pm
- Friday 29 September, 12-1.30pm
Staff will be able to support you, assist with navigating processes and can connect you with relevant services as required.
Don't forget the University's 24/7 Student Wellbeing Line is also available if you would like to talk to someone - you can reach them on 1300 050 327 or by texting 0488 884 170.