Support for staff: Wellbeing hub this week
The University is taking additional measures to support our community. Representatives from ANU People and Culture will be available to assist staff in navigating the array of support options available in response to the events of 18 September 2023.
This service also extends support people or supervisors who are assisting someone who has disclosed any mental health concerns.
A drop-in service is available at theHealth and Wellbeing Building (building 156 Kambri) Level 4 (meeting room 4.2) during the following dates and times:
- Tuesday 19 September, 12-4pm
- Wednesday 20 September, 1.30-4pm
- Thursday 21 September, 9am-1pm
- Friday 22 September, 9am-1pm
- Monday 25 September, 1-2.30pm
- Wednesday 27 September, 1-2.30pm
- Friday 29 September, 12-1.30pm
Outside of these hours please feel free to contact the Anti-Discrimination and Harassment Consultant at email@example.com or 02 6125 6763.