The Opportunities Fund supports the ANU School of Art & Design to undertake industry-leading research and train the next generation of artists, designers, art historians, curators and arts workers.
Your donation to the School of Art & Design supports innovation and excellence in teaching and research by funding. You help the School continue to nurture graduates who are shaping the cultural sector around the world, generating new knowledge and cutting-edge practices for a vibrant and future-focused society. You support our staff - experts and leaders in their fields - in contributing to interdisciplinary research that are addressing the big ideas and urgent issues of our nation and beyond.
In particular, your generosity supports us in:
- Creating and continuing opportunities for students and staff to undertake significant global and national activities
- Creating and continuing scholarships and prizes
- Sharing our research, through exhibitions and publications
- Hosting touring exhibitions with both national and international artists and curators at the School of Art & Design Gallery
- Connecting our students with a global network of leading researchers, artists and designers with our artist-in-residence programs
- Significant projects and unique opportunities that benefit our students, staff and researchers
- Improvements to facilities and equipment that enable outstanding teaching, research and innovation
Thank you for your support. Your gift to the School of Art & Design Opportunities Fund makes a genuine and direct impact in the lives of those shaping the cultural sector of Australia and beyond.