The ANU Foundation is the governance framework for all gifts made to the University. It ensures that ANU maintains the highest standards in relation to its fundraising activities and that gifts made to the University are properly used and appropriately accounted for.
The ANU Foundation was established on 1 January 2019 by The Australian National University (ANU Foundation) Statute 2018.
ANU Foundation Board
The ANU Foundation Board is the key oversight body for the ANU Foundation, advising Council and the Vice-Chancellor on the governance, management and performance of the University’s fundraising activities and of all gift funds. The Board holds the University accountable for the responsible financial and risk management of all gift funds within the ANU Foundation, ensuring that monies are disbursed and activities supported in line with donor wishes and for the life of each gift.
- Robyn Watts, Chair
- David Olsson, Deputy Chair
- The Hon Julie Bishop, Chancellor
- Professor Brian P Schmidt AC FAA FRS, Vice-Chancellor
- Naomi Flutter, Pro-Chancellor
- Paul Duldig, Chief Operating Officer
- Barbara Miles, Vice-President (Advancement)
- Alison Kitchen, Council Appointee
- Jane MacLeod, Council Appointee
- Michelle Melbourne, Council Appointee
- Lachlan Day, Elected by Undergraduate Students