Visit this mini touring exhibition from February to July 2022 showcasing artwork from the Living History Project.
- Kambri Cultural Centre, ground floor from Tuesday 1 February to Tuesday 22 March 2022
- Beryl Rawson building foyer, ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences from Wednesday 23 March to 30 April (Current location)
- Catcheside court, RN Robertson Building, ANU College of Science from Wednesday 23 March to 30 April (Current location)
- Forestry building foyer, Fenner School of Environment and Society, (Date TBA)
- This is a mini touring exhibition and therefore, artworks will be distributed in two concurrent locations to make it more accessible.
- Accessible parking spaces are available around campus should you require them.
- This is an indoor space and ANU requires masks to be worn.
- To help keep everyone safe, please ensure that you are familiar with, and follow, the advice from ACT Health regarding COVID-19.