Sharing your stories about your time and ANU and beyond are a great way reminisce and to inspire future graduates. You can get involved by:
- being a guest speaker at an event in Australia or internationally
- writing for the ANU Alumni E-News
- writing or telling us your story for use in an online alumni publication
- leading a conversation on ANU Alumni LinkedIn
- sending us your memories of ANU including memorabilia or photos
- volunteering to assist the Alumni Relations team develop stories about ANU memories, for example the legend of the Dolly's food van.