University Coursework Scholarships Committee
The objective of the Committee is to recommend the award of certain coursework scholarships and to provide quality assurance of the University's coursework scholarships.
The Committee's responsibilities are to:
- set a University-wide coursework scholarship strategy with clear targets and outcomes;
- review reports on:
- new, revised or disestablished scholarships;
- incidents relating to scholarships and/or recipients;
- needs gaps and current and predicted trends in scholarships;
- outcomes of scholarship awards and trends in recipient performance;
- annual financial and compliance monitoring.
- provide recommendations:
- to the Coursework Scholarships Office in matters of scholarship practice including those not covered by the Student financial awards policy or Scholarships (coursework) procedure;
- on merits lists for coursework scholarships as per the Conditions of Award;
- on changes to the Scholarships (coursework) procedure.
- to other stakeholders on the success of the University's coursework scholarship strategy including trends in the performance of scholarships and recipients;
- to the Academic Quality Assurance Committee and Academic Board as outlined in Section 15; and
- on any matter referred to it by the Academic Quality Assurance Committee or the University Executive.
|Professor Grady Venville
|18 Jan 2023Ex-officio
|ANU College Representatives
|Dr Merryn McKinnon
|Associate Professor Mathew Davies
|Associate Professor Wayne Morgan
|Associate Professor Natalie Lloyd
|Dr Dana Hanna
|Mr Scott Pearsall
|Dean of Students
|Dr Peter Hendriks
|Associate Registrar, Admissions and Scholarships
|Mr Andrew Alcorn
|Ms Anna Tsikouris
|Mr Tristan Yip
|Student Representative, ANUSA