The objective of the CLT Board of Studies (BoS) is to monitor, advise and provide assurance to the Academic Quality Assurance Committee on the quality of the educational activities of the Centre for Learning and Teaching.
Terms of Reference
- monitor and approve, within the framework provided by the University's policies and procedures, the quality assurance of teaching and learning in the micro-credentialed and non-credentialed education offerings owned by the Centre for Learning and Teaching, and for reporting this to the ANU Teaching and Learning Development Committee;
- monitor the creation, amendment, disestablishment, and quality assurance of Micro-Credentials in the area of Learning and Teaching Pedagogy as per the Micro-Credentials Procedure;
- monitor and approve the strategy and quality assurance of Teaching and Learning Professional Development offered by the Centre for Learning and Teaching, including compliance with the Professional and Short Courses Policy and Procedure;
- monitor the creation, amendment, disestablishment, qualifications of teachers, sustainability, and quality assurance of non-credentialled and non-certified public educational offerings of the Centre for Learning and Teaching;
- monitor compliance with the Guideline: The distribution of teaching offerings and responsibilities between the Centre for Learning and Teaching and the ANU Colleges; and
- consider and report on any matter referred to it by Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) or any direct report of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic.