The Student Experience & Career Development team provides a range of programs and services to enable you to learn and grow intellectually, socially and professionally during your time at ANU. We support your transition into, through and beyond university.
In focusing on the career options and student experience into, through and beyond university we:
- Provide advice and programs that enable you to develop employability skills, and plan your future careers.
- Help you discover employment through careers fairs, graduate programs, work experience and internships.
- Support opportunities to participate in volunteering and develop leadership experience.
- Connect you with a variety of ANU communities and resources.
- Design and deliver engaging orientation programs for you, in collaboration with academic Colleges, residences and student service areas.
Drop-in for career related questions, feedback on job applications, questions about interviews, etc. Signups will open on CareerHub one hour before the sessions begin. Please visit the 'Appointments' tab and select the drop-in session to sign up.
- Monday 2-4pm
- Wednesday 2-4pm
- Friday 10am-12pm
If you would like help with a resume/CV or cover letter, you must first attend a Resume/CV & Cover Letter workshop run twice weekly. During this workshop you will have the opportunity to ask individual questions related to your application. Please sign up for this workshop on CareerHub under the 'Events' tab.
It's never too early to start planning and preparing for your career. A consultation can include help on identifying career options associated with your program of study, your interests, skills and values. In addition we provide advice to students on how to maximise work and volunteering opportunities to enhance employability during university and after graduation.