Applying for independent study abroad overseas

If the university you wish to study at isn't an ANU partner university then you will need to consider independently studying abroad.

If you wish to study at an overseas university as a study abroad student, you need to apply to that university as an international fee paying student.

Most universities have information on their websites about study abroad program eligibility and how to apply.

Please note that students wanting CASS credit, need to complete an online application.