There are four types of coursework scholarships:
- Access scholarships
- Academic scholarships
- Sport scholarships
- Residential scholarships
A student can be considered for any eligible coursework scholarship; however, there are restrictions around what types of scholarships can be held concurrently as well as the total annual value of the scholarship package.
A coursework student can hold a coursework scholarship package up to a total annual value of AUD $30,000 consisting of:
- multiple ANU Access scholarships;
- one ANU Academic or one ANU Sports scholarship; and
- one ANU Residential scholarship.
Students must understand the type of scholarship they are applying for or have been offered as it may affect their current ANU scholarship/s.
In the case where a student is eligible for and is awarded numerous coursework scholarships which exceed the total annual value permitted, the scholarship package will be allocated according to (in order of priority):
- Highest total value of combined scholarships;
- Highest total value within the first year of the scholarships;
- Longest duration of funding.
Please refer to Procedure - Scholarships (coursework) for further information.
Last updated: 2nd November 2020