The Phillipa Weeks Scholarship in Law is available to a person who:
- Is a successful applicant for entry to the 1st year of a program of study leading to the award of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) whether undertaken as a single degree or part of a combined program
- has undertaken (at least) the final two years of their secondary schooling in a regional or remote area of Australia
- has completed school in the last 12 months
- is a citizen of or holds permanent resident status in Australia
- the successful applicant must not have been previously enrolled in any tertiary degree or diploma program at a university or other institution of tertiary education whether in or outside Australia.
Selection is made on the basis of academic performance, leadership qualities and achievements, and contribution to the community, all made relative to opportunity over the final two years of secondary school. Responses to these criteria will be gathered from the direct domestic Admission Scholarship and Accommodation application.