The application is submitted as part of the application for admission to the degree via the ANU Application Manager, as:
- a statement of claims of no more than 500 words; and
- a current Curriculum Vitae of no more than three pages; and
- two (2) academic written references.
The statement of claims should address the following questions:
- What are your reasons for wanting to complete the Master of National Security Policy?
- What are your long-term objectives and how will the degree and scholarship help you achieve them?
- How do your circumstances align with the selection criteria listed in the conditions of award?
The academic references must be "closed envelope" references sent directly from the referee to the Senior Student Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships applicants must also submit an application for admission to the Master of National Security Policy via the ANU Application Manager.