This financial support is currently not available.
The John Kirby Memorial Scholarship is available for award each year to an eligible ANU bachelor degree student who has been nominated to and has been accepted by University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ) to study at that University as an exchange student under the terms of the Student Exchange Agreement signed by both institutions and administered through the Student Mobility Program.
The Scholarship shall be available for award to a student who:
- is a domestic or international student;
- is enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the Australian National University;
- has been selected through the Student Mobility Program's application and nomination process to study as an exchange student at UVSQ.
When awarding the scholarship the Selection Committee will consider:
- information presented in the "John Kirby Memorial Scholarship Application Form";
- the academic record of eligible students; and
- whether eligible students have been awarded any other scholarship for the period of the exchange
How to apply
Applicants wishing to apply for a scholarship must complete an the application form, which will be considered in conjunction with their application to the Student Mobility program and, if deemed appropriate by the Selection Committee, a personal interview.
*Due to our partner institutions' locations, we are currently not accepting applications. Please visit https://www.anu.edu.au/students/careers-opportunities/global-programs/exchange for further information regarding the Covid-19 Global Programs updates.