Each year the ANU Medical School may offer the John James Foundation Scholarship with the aim of assisting Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students to undertake the Medicinae ac Chirurgiae Doctoranda (MChD) program at the ANU Medical School.
Field of study
The Scholarship shall be available for award to a student who:
- is an Australian citizen; and
- is Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander; and
- identifies as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person; and
- is accepted as such by the community in which they live, or formerly lived; and
- has applied for and been allocated an identified Indigenous place in the Medicinae ac Chirurgiae Doctoranda (MChD) program at the ANU Medical School.
The duration of the award is up to 4 years. The award is paid in equal instalments at the beginning of each semester unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
How to apply
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.