Global Power Generation Australia Scholarship in The Hydrogen Economy
The purpose of this scholarship is to support students enrolled in the Master of Energy Change (Advanced) program and undertaking a research project in the field of the hydrogen economy. The scholarship offers a generous stipend.
Field of study
Master of Energy Change (The Hydrogen Economy)
1. Applicants must be enrolled in
• the Master of Energy Change (Advanced) program or
• the Master of Energy Change program and eligible for transfer to the Master of Energy Change (Advanced )
2. Applicants must have a suitable supervisor and meet conditions for enrolling into SCNC8021 Science Research Project (24 units over 2 semesters).
3. The research project approved by the supervisor must be in the field of The Hydrogen Economy (Click here)
4. Applicants must have successfully completed the coursework component of the MEnCh (Adv) programme and achieved a 70% average.
The scholarship provides a stipend of $10,000 for a period of 1 year.
How to apply
No application form is required. Applicants must provide the following documents:
1. A letter clearly articulating their interest in The Hydrogen Economy and explaining how their prior knowledge and expertise will help in successfully progressing their selected research project.
2. A brief description of the proposed research project approved by a supervisor as required for enrolling in SCNC8021
During the scholarship period the awardee must:
1. Maintain enrolment in SCNC8021.
2. Actively conduct research under the guidance of their project supervisor.
3. Participate in and contribute to activities of the Hydrogen Economy research cluster of the ANU Energy Change Institute.