This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Science.
Field of study
- A domestic student. A domestic student is considered - an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian Permanent Resident visa or a permanent humanitarian visa;
- Enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the Australian National University in the ANU College of Science.
The scholarship offers a stipend paid fortnightly in arrears for up to 3 years with the potential for a 6 month extension. The scholarships also offers benefits such as relocation allowance, thesis allowance and paid medical and maternity/paternity leave.
How to apply
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on their application for admission and meeting the eligibility criteria.
Selection will be made on the basis of academic merit. Rankings are based on:
- Academic Record
- Research Potential and Support from the prospective supervisor and location
- Referee reports/questionnaires
- English Language competency
- Ranking relevant to others in the Academic Network.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the relevant Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.