A complete application must include:
- a completed application form; and
- supporting documentation
Only one application per Scholarship Applicant per round is assessed. If more than one application from the same Scholarship Applicant is received by the Scholarship Support Organisation, only the latest application received before the round closes is considered.
Applicants must submit the following documentation with their completed application form:
- evidence of Australian citizenship, permanent residency, holding a permanent humanitarian visa or being a New Zealand citizen living in Australia;
- proof of residence in a regional or remote area in Australia;
- evidence of financial need;
- evidence of eligibility for Other considerations.
You can click the "Apply Now" button to begin your application process.
You can also refer to the Program Guidelines Document for your reference.