This financial support is currently not available.
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science.
Field of study
- identifies as a woman; and
- is a domestic student; and
- has completed an Australian Year 12 or IB qualification; and
- has not previously enrolled in a university; and
- has received an offer of admission to a single or flexible double degree program of Bachelor of Engineering (Research and Development) (Honours) offered by the College; and
- has achieved a minimum ANU selection rank of 99.00 or above.
The scholarship is valued at $15,000 per annum for 3 years, with payments made after census date each semester.
Recipients will receive mentoring and career development support from College staff members and receive priority access to industry engagement opportunities.
How to apply
All applicants applying for admission to ANU through the direct Admission Scholarship and Accommodation Application will be automatically considered for the award based on them meeting the eligibility criteria and electing to be considered for scholarships.
If the merit list of ASA applicants is exhausted, UAC applicants may be considered.
When you apply directly to ANU for admission as a domestic undergraduate student, you will have the opportunity to be considered for this opportunity within the same application. Other such support options are enlisted on the Direct application scholarships page.