CECS Engineering Advantage Scholarship (Subject to funding)
The Engineering Advantage Scholarship is to be awarded to a woman from a non-metropolitan area, enrolled in the ANU Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering (Research and Development) single or double degree for the duration of their undergraduate degree.
The award acknowledges the achievements of an applicant who was considered in the final stage of the Kim Jackson Scholarship process by offering financial support to assist them to study Engineering at ANU.
Funding for this award has been provided for the School of Engineering (SOEN) in the College of Engineering and Computer Science in recognition of an inspirational application.
Field of study
Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering (Research and Development) single or flexible double degree program offered by the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
The award is available each year to a prospective ANU student who identifies as a woman and who:
• Is a domestic student
• Is unsuccessful in the final stage of the Kim Jackson Scholarship selection process
• Receives an offer of admission to a Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor Engineering (R&D) single or flexible double degree program offered by the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
• Value of the award is $15,000 per annum
• Duration of award is for the duration of the recipients undergraduate Engineering degree, or four years, whichever is shorter.
• The award is paid in equal instalments after the enrolment census date of each semester unless.
Recipients will receive mentoring and career development support from College staff members and receive priority access to industry engagement opportunities.
How to apply
• Applicants apply for admission through the ASA application system
• Those applicants who meet the award eligibility criteria will be contacted to apply for the Kim Jackson Scholarship on a prescribed form with a video application component.
When you apply directly to ANU for admission as a domestic undergraduate student, you will have the opportunity to be considered for this opportunity within the same application. Other such support options are enlisted on the Direct application scholarships page.