Cambridge Australia Scholarships - PhD
CAS awards up to 10 PhD Scholarships each year.
Each PhD scholarship is tenable for three years and covers:
- University fees
- A maintenance allowance at the single student rate set for graduate admission
- A contribution towards a return airfare to the UK
Generally, successful applicants for our PhD scholarships have been awarded (or are likely to achieve) a First Class Honours degree or equivalent. In the case of a research or course-work Master's degree, the overall quality of performance must also be of an equivalent standing.
Cambridge Australia Scholarships - Masters
A number of half and fully funded Masters Scholarships are awarded each year across a broad range of faculties.
Each scholarship is tenable for one year and either fully covers or half covers the total costs (University fees, College fees and maintenance) associated with a coursework Masters degree.
To be eligible applicants must:
- Show proven academic ability, supported by appropriate references
- Demonstrate achievements in other field(s) and the energy to use their talents to the full as exemplified by contribution to the community and organisations to which they belong
- Be of excellent character and to have the ability to lead to improve the lot of others in this life.