Each year the ANU College of Law may offer a number of awards known as the ANU College of Law International Partners Scholarship with the aim of attracting and supporting top quality international postgraduate students to the ANU College of Law.
Field of study
The Award is available to a prospective ANU student who:
- is an International student; and
- has applied for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law; and
- has achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 (or equivalent) in their relevant undergraduate degree; and
has graduated from a law program or will have graduated by the time of taking up the scholarship from one of the following Universities:
- Peking University - Beijing, China;
- Tsinghua University - Beijing, China;
- NLSIU Bangalore - India
- NLU Delhi - India;
- Universitas Indonesia - Indonesia;
- University of Tokyo - Japan;
- UM - Malaysia;
- Quaid - i - Azam University - Pakistan;
- SNU Seoul - Republic of Korea;
- Chulalongkorn University - Thailand;
- Thammasat University - Thailand;
- VNU-LS - Vietnam; and
- has been shortlisted by one of the above Universities.
The scholarship will award a tuition fee reduction of 100% to eligible students as outlined above.
The duration of the Award is for one year. The Award is applied towards tuition fees at the beginning of each semester unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
How to apply
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.
The ANU College of Law will assess all applications provided by the partner Universities.
Applicants from our partner Universities who are not selected for the Partners scholarships will automatically be considered for the ANU College of Law International Excellence Scholarship and/or the ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship (if meeting eligibility criteria).