This financial support is currently not available.
In 2023, the ANU College of Business and Economics ('the College') may offer an award known as the ANU College of Business and Economics Changing Futures Scholarship ('the Award'). The objectives of the Award are to strengthen educational outcomes for students, both in terms of skills development and preparation for further study or employment, and to raise awareness of the acute disadvantages that some students face in accessing university education. Funding for this Award has been provided by donors to the ANU College of Business and Economics Changing Futures Scholarship fund.
Field of study
- is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, New Zealand citizen (or a dual citizenship holder of either Australia or New Zealand) or Australian humanitarian visa holders; and
- a current school leaver in Australia at an Australian High School (or College); and
- receives an offer of admission to and enrols in a single or flexible double undergraduate coursework program with at least one program offered by the College; and
- is eligible and receives adjustment factors for financial hardship.
The value of the Award is stated in your letter of offer. The duration of the Award is for up to three years of full-time study; in the case of a flexible double degree then the Award will be paid for the first 144 units undertaken. The Award payment will align to the recipient's academic study load. For example, enrolment in 24 units constitutes 100% of the Award payment; enrolment in 18 units constitutes 75% of the Award payment, etc. The Award is paid at the beginning of each semester unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer. The recipient is responsible for making payment of all tuition fees by the prescribed date as set out by the University each session. Recipients of the Award are responsible for the costs of books, study materials, accommodation and all other costs of study.
How to apply
All applicants applying for admission through the ANU Admission Scholarship and Accommodation Application System will be automatically considered for the Award based on them meeting the eligibility criteria and electing to be considered for scholarships.
When you apply directly to ANU for admission as a domestic undergraduate student, you will have the opportunity to be considered for this opportunity within the same application. Other such support options are enlisted on the Direct application scholarships page.
- Lowest SEIFA
- Refugee status
- Adjustment factors for severe family disruption
- Total number of adjustment factors