This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Health and Medicine & the ANU College of Science. The scholarship has been generously established by Mr Jon Nicholson, in memory of his late father, Dr Angus Nicholson.
Field of study
The award is available each year to a current or prospective ANU student who:
- is a domestic or international student
- has an outstanding academic record in science
- has a demonstrated passion for his or her chosen field of Science
- is eligible for enrolment or already enrolled at the University in the Honours year of an undergraduate degree offered by the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Health & Medicine or an equivalent degree program at another tertiary educational institution.
How to apply
To be considered for the award applicants must:
- Apply by written letter to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out one's passion for science and one's academic achievements.
- The applicant must also organise two references from people who are well placed to support the application and comment on this passion, and arrange for referees to send their reports to email@example.com
There is no separate application form for this scholarship. However, one must submit all the required documents by the deadline published on the scholarship website to complete the application process.