We are delighted to invite you to the ANU Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences (HASS) and Languages Showcase 2019.
Designed to provide a unique and enriching program for high school students, the showcase will give students the opportunity to experience the breadth and diversity of disciplines available within the Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences at ANU and assist them to make more informed choices for subjects in Years 11 and 12, and beyond.
The day will feature both short presentations and interactive activities from our leading experts across a range of disciplines. Note: these sessions may be subject to change.
The HASS disciplines will be featured on day one, and languages on day two. You can register for both or either day. Lunch will also be provided.
If you or your school would like to attend this event, please register now to ensure you don't miss out.
- HASS - Participate across all 4 streams, or choose between specific areas of focus. The streams will be Humanities, Social Sciences & Government, Creative Arts & Practical sessions, and Contemporary Society & Culture.
- Languages - Choose your level of proficiency (Beginner or Intermediate & above) and explore the languages that ANU offers. Experience a cultural dance performance.
- Learn from the travel stories of students in our exchange panel.
- Meet and mingle with current students to demystify the world of tertiary education.
- Explore and work in the facilities of Australia's #1 ranked university.
- No specific materials are required.
- Catering will be provided. If you have any special dietary requirements let us know before Monday 25 March, or you may wish bring your own lunch.
- You will need to arrange your own transport to and from the event.
- If you need further information, please email email@example.com or phone (02) 6125 4813.
Limited car parking is available around the School of Music, and on Level 4 of the Baldessin Parking Station (Building 99). There is limited bus parking on North Road (first come first served basis).