Program specific applications - international coursework students

Are you interested in studying one of these programs at ANU? Each one has specific admissions criteria. 

Select your preferred program from the list below to start your application.

Undergraduate coursework degrees

If you're completing an Australian Year 12, a New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 3, or an International Baccalaureate (IB), you need to apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).

Honours degrees

Graduate coursework degrees