- You will submit your application through our online application portal.
- You can only apply for a single program, so check Programs and Courses to choose the best degree for you.
- In order to be considered for an offer, you must meet the pre-requisite and cognate requirements for your preferred program, as well as the English language requirements.
- Your application will be ranked against other candidates applying for the same program. Learn more about our assessment process.
I want to apply for Semester 2, 2021
There are two remaining offer rounds available for students wanting to commence in Semester 2, 2021. If you have already applied, offers for Round 2 will be released on 16 March. You will have until 23 April to accept.
You can now apply for Semester 2, 2021 in application rounds 3 and 4.
|9 April 2021||Opening date for change of preference|
|15 April 2021||Closing date for change of preference|
|15 April 2021||Deadline to lodge application|
|7 May 2021||Offers released|
|1 July 2021||Acceptance deadline|
|9 May 2021||Opening date for change of preference|
|15 May 2021||Closing date for change of preference|
|15 May 2021||Deadline to lodge application|
|1 June 2021||Offers released|
|1 July 2021||
I want to apply for Semester 1, 2022
- Applications for Semester 1, 2022 open on 10 March 2021.
- You can submit an application at any time throughout the year.
- Most applications submitted before the 15th of each month will be considered for an offer on the 1st of the following month. For example, if you submit your application on 10 May 2021, you will be eligible to receive an offer on 1st June 2021.
- Change of preference is open from the 9th – 15th of each month.
- You have two months to accept your offer.
MBA and MBA Advanced degree
There are only two opportunities to receive an offer for the MBA and MBA Advanced degree. Applications made outside of these dates will not be considered for study in 2022.
- Apply between 10 March and 30 June 2021
- Offers are released on 1 August 2021
- Acceptance deadline is 1 September 2021
- Apply between 30 June and 1 November 2021
- Offers are released on 1 December 2021
- Acceptance deadline is 5 January 2021
Bachelor of Health Science
There is only one opportunity to receive an offer for the Bachelor of Health Science degree.
- Apply between 10 March and 31 October 2021
- Offers are released on 1st December 2021
- Acceptance deadline is 25 January 2022
ANU Crawford School of Public Policy
Applications for programs commencing in Semester 2 2021 have closed. If you have submitted an application before 31 March 2021, your application will be considered for an offer on 1 May 2021 with an acceptance deadline of 1 June 2021.
Applications for programs commencing in Semester 1 2022 will close on 15 October 2021.
- Offers are released on 1 November 2021
- Acceptance deadline is 1 January 2022
Some programs at ANU have specific application processes that require additional requirements.
- One-year Honours programs for undergraduate coursework and vertical programs offered through the College of Science and the College of Health and Medicine have non-standard application processes.
- You will submit your application through the StudyLink portal.
- Your application will be assessed and you will receive your offer within 4 weeks of applying.
- View a complete list of all non-standard and honours programs.
I want to apply for Semester 2, 2021.
Applications open now and close on 15 May 2021.
I want to apply for Semester 1, 2022.
Applications will open on 10 March 2021 and close on 22 December 2021.
If you're completing an Australian Year 12, a New Zealand National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) Level 3, or an International Baccalaureate (IB), you need to apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).