Applying direct for 2021
You can apply direct to ANU for 2021 and get an early conditional offer. This will allow you to focus on what's really important - completing your final year.
Direct applications will open March 2020. You can apply if:
- You will complete your Year 12 studies in 2020 or an International Baccalaureate Diploma in November 2020
- Your Year 12 studies or International Baccalaureate Diploma need to be completed in an Australian school
- You will be applying for an undergraduate program that starts in 2021.
What you need to know:
- There is no application fee
- You will be required to meet the co-curricular or service requirement
- You will apply for admission, guaranteed accommodation, and over 200 scholarships all in one application
Get the whole uni experience with guaranteed on campus accommodation.
ANU offers a range of adjustment factor schemes to help you boost your selection rank.
Here's what you need to know about ANU offers through the direct application process.
Be prepared before you start your application.
This requirement considers your non-academic achievements.
ANU has a diverse range of scholarships available.