Applying direct for 2021
Direct applications are now closed. Direct application were available to prospective students who:
- Completed Australian Year 12 studies in 2020 or an International Baccalaureate Diploma in November 2020
- Applied for an undergraduate program that starts in 2021.
If this does not apply to you, learn more about the application process that matches your qualifications.
What you need to know:
- There is no application fee
- You will be required to meet the co-curricular or service requirement - we have adjusted our requirements due to the disruptions of COVID-19, please review the updated co-curricular or service schedule
- You will apply for admission, guaranteed accommodation, and over 200 scholarships all in one application
- You will now get an offer in August based on your Year 11 results. This offer will be honoured for study in 2021, as long as you complete Year 12
For information on how we assess your application, please refer to the Domestic undergraduate admission page.