Applying direct for 2022
Direct applications are available to prospective students who meet all the following criteria:
- Completed Australian Year 11 or International Baccalaureate Year 11
- Currently completing Australian Year 12 studies in 2021 or an International Baccalaureate Diploma in November 2021.
- Applying for an undergraduate program that starts in 2022.
If this does not apply to you, learn more about the application process that matches your qualifications.
What you need to know:
- Offers released on 9 August 2021 are based on your Year 11 results and these will be honoured for study in 2022 as long as you complete Year 12 and achieve an ATAR
- If your Year 11 results don't meet entry requirements, we will automatically consider your Year 12 results in the December offer round
- There is no application fee
- You will be required to meet the co-curricular or service requirement - we have adjusted our requirements due to the disruptions of COVID-19, please review the updated co-curricular or service schedule
- You will apply for admission, guaranteed accommodation, and over 200 scholarships all in one application
For information on how we assess your application, please refer to the Domestic undergraduate admission page.