Step 1: Choose ANU
- If you’re interested in studying a Vertical Double Degree program at ANU, then you use the Vertical Degree Finder tool to find a combination to suit your interests, strengths and career goals.
- Select your eligible Bachelor degree and check that you meet the entry requirements of the course.
- Choose ANU and apply for your eligible Bachelor degree:
Step 2: Opt-in
After you receive an offer to an eligible Bachelor degree, you can opt-in to your Vertical Double Degree program straight after you enrol, or up until you have completed 72 units of study – it’s up to you.
- The Science Vertical Double option is currently available. Please use this link to opt-in.
Step 3: Transition
- Plan your study program at programs and courses. Our Program Advisors can help you ensure your choices will allow you to transition into the Masters component of your program later on.
- Start taking Masters courses at 96 units by achieving the required Grade Point Average.
- Transition to your Master degree at 144 units by maintaining the required Grade Point Average during your eligible Bachelor degree.