Step 1: Browse & select a degree group
First, select from the following Flexible Double Degree™ groups:
- Arts, Social Sciences, Business or Science group - combine any two degrees within the Arts, Social Sciences, Business or Science group
- Engineering or Advanced Computing group - combine a Bachelor of Engineering, Advanced Computing or Software Engineering with another degree within the Engineering and Advanced Computing group.
- Law group - combine a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) with another degree within the Law group
Each group has different degree combination options. Find your degree combinations by using the Find a flexible double degree tool to explore what's possible.
Please note that the following courses cannot be combined:
- Biotechnology, Genetics and Medical Sciences cannot be combined with one another
- Commerce with an accounting major cannot be combined with Bachelor of Accounting
- Commerce with a finance major cannot be combined with Bachelor of Finance
- Information technology cannot be combined with advanced computing or software engineering, but it is also available in the 'Arts, business, social sciences and science' group where it can be combined with a wide range of courses
You must be able to meet the entry requirements for both degrees. Check to see if the courses you have selected have pre-requisites or entry requirements in addition to a minimum selection rank requirement.
Step 2: Submit your application
You will need to submit your application following the ANU Undergraduate Domestic Applications procedures by choosing the Flexible Double Degree™ group of your preference. You must nominate your degree combination when you apply.
You will need to submit your application following the ANU Undergraduate International Applications procedures by choosing the Flexible Double Degree™ group of your preference. You must nominate your degree combination when you apply.
Step 3: Choose your degrees
Once you have applied for a Flexible Double Degree™ you can indicate the two degrees you are interested in combining.
This combination is indicative only at the time of application, and helps us to send you the right information and news to suit your interests. When you receive an offer it will be to an FDD group, not to your indicated combination. Your final selection will be confirmed by you when you accept your offer, and is subject to meeting the entry requirements for each of your degree choices as outlined in the relevant course descriptions.