We are looking forward to welcome you to ANU! To help you prepare for your arrival, there are sessions and resources designed for new international students at ANU. We strongly encourage commencing international students to attend our international pre-departure induction. The induction will cover important information relating to the below:
- arrival checklist
- administrative checklist (enrolment, timetabling and student card)
- getting to Canberra from Sydney and Melbourne
- support on arrival
- international student visa compliance
- understanding your international health insurance
- COVID-19, quarantine and entry requirements
- ANU accommodation check-in information (optional for those living on-campus)
- Q&A session
Pre-departure induction registrations
The induction will be held twice via Zoom video conferencing. You only need to attend one session.
7 July 2022, 6 PM, Canberra time.
Register here: https://anu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YBn1ToDARsa7o383ke428w
Session 2 (repeat session):
11 July 2022, 4 PM, Canberra time
Register here: https://anu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ChlxmQi-RduRTybDphSabg
Should you have any questions after our international inductions and would like to speak to a staff member, you can attend our pre-departure drop-ins intended for international students. Drop-ins are held from 11 July 2022 - 14 July 2022 from 3 PM - 4 PM Canberra time. No registration is required for drop-ins.
Drop-ins link: https://anu.zoom.us/j/84434506654?pwd=ZXU3SlRlc0NHY1J6M1h6UXRCMjBCZz09
Alternatively, you can also email us at email@example.com